1. Contact InformationYour business’s contact information should be one of the most readily available pieces of information shown throughout your website, social media channels, and business collateral. It’s easy to forget to update that information after we relocate to another suite or change phone numbers, but making sure you have the correct information everywhere will ensure you don’t lose possible leads or direct customers to the wrong place! This is also a good time to consider a Google My Business if you don’t have one. C3 can help you set that up or update business cards with your latest information.
2. Re-evaluate Programs and SoftwaresSoftware is meant to help you, not make things harder! Investing in a good CRM and programs relevant to your business can help increase productivity and efficiency. Try using a free trial and get in touch with reps to understand new programs that may help your business’s processes and operations. At the same time, you also want to consider removing subscriptions to programs that have not benefited you.
3. Align SMART Goals with Key MetricsA company’s goals are changing all the time. Aligning goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely will ensure that everyone is on the same page with what you are trying to achieve and by when. Building specific goals starts by reflecting on past performances. Gather the key metrics that are relevant to your business as well as digital marketing strategy. Understand the seasonal trends of your business and take strategic action to offset the slow times and maximize the busy times. Our digital marketing team can help you create SMART goals and grow your business – marketing truly goes hand-in-hand with growing revenue!
4. Market ResearchBusinesses have to consider what is going on in their market and within their business. Have you heard of a S.W.O.T. analysis? This is a simple and effective way to consider what is happening internally and externally. This analysis will help you determine the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. For a deeper dive into your market research, our digital marketing specialists can help assist you with understanding new digital trends and competitive strategies that can keep you ahead of the game. We offer consulting services with any project-based or retainer work we do.
5. Get OrganizedA master calendar will help your business keep on top of meetings and deadlines while helping you better plan and forecast important events while ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. There are plug-ins that are compatible with many Email programs, such as Zoom meetings, Team meetings, and Calendly, that can help efficiently schedule meetings with your co-workers or clients. Streamlining internal processes will make your team more productive and prepared. Another calendar to consider is your business’s social media calendar. Your marketing communications serve specific purposes, bring a human element to your business, and help build a loyal following.
If you are ready for a marketing partner to take on the heavy lifting of your marketing, reach out to us!