Have you ever needed Creative Design work done for print or digital ads, or for a new logo? Look no further – C3 Media offers professional design services at competitive prices and ensures the most positive and efficient partnership you will find in Tampa Bay. Here is our Creative Design Services checklist to help you understand what kind of information and content we gather from you! This will give you an idea of how we understand our client’s business and needs, and set up their account for ultimate success, right from the start.
Print/Digital Ad or Flyer
• Do you have high-resolution logos?
• Do you have brand guidelines? (colors, fonts, photos, graphic elements)
If you don’t, we can help with establishing your brand.
• Do you have an example of existing pieces so we can see how your current brand looks?
• Do you have finalized/approved content for the new piece?
• Who is your target audience?
• If it’s an ad, do you have the publication specs and deadline?
• What is your company/organization/product/service name?
• How long has your company been established?
• Can you describe your business?
• Who are your main competitors?
• What sets your company apart from the competition?
• What services or products do you provide?
• What are the strengths of your company?
• What are your weaknesses?
• Who is the primary target audience?
• What is the target demographic? (age, male or female, location)
• What are the values and/or mission statement of your company?
• What is the current logo?
• What do you like and dislike about the current logo?
• Why are you looking to change the logo? What do you want the new logo to accomplish?
• Do you have a slogan that goes along with your logo?
• What words describe how you feel when you look at your current logo and branding?
• What three attributes would you like your target audience to think of when they look at your new branding?
• Which of these words is a better fit for your brand? Traditional or modern? Friendly or corporate? High end or cost-effective?
• Why does your current branding use those colors, fonts, etc.?
• What colors or color palettes do you like and why?
• Are there any elements from the existing logo that you’d like to keep and why?
• In your opinion, what defines a successful logo?
• Are there any restrictions to consider when designing the new logo?
• Is there anything that must be included, like existing brand elements, words, or icons?
• Looking at other people’s branding, what logos do you like or dislike, and why?